10th Regiment of Foot "Canungra"
Dark blue facings, white metal buttons and white hat lace.
Formed on 01 January 1724 from militia companies in and around The Springs and by recruitment in western Germany. Service in the Dead Heart and western Germany (2nd Battalion while in French service). Brigaded with the 6th REGT of Foot. Garrison: The Springs (1st Battalion), Goldfields (2nd Battalion).